Immigration Abogados Lawyers Free Immigration Consultation at (888) Raza-Mica
Immigration Representation
Immigration Firm Profile Immigration Legal Services Immigration Resources Contact Us Espanol /  Spanish

Green Card (LPR)

Family Based Green Card

Employment Based Green Card

Adjustment of Status



Torist Visa

Student Visa

Fiancee Visa

Work Visas

Professional Workers Visa

Extraordinary Ability VIsa

Religious Visa




Cancellation of Remoca


Raza Mica Law Office
500 W. 7th St.

Tulsa, OK 74103
Telephone: (918) 878-0558
Toll Free: (888) 729-2642

Raza Mica Law Office
is a division of the
Wirth Law Group.
Copyright © 2010.
All rights reserved.

Green Card (Mica)

Lawful Permanent Resident Status (Green Card)

A Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) is a foreign-born individual who has been given the privilege of permanently living and working in the United States.  There are a number of ways to become a Permanent Resident of the United States.  Perhaps the most common way is through a relative who is a citizen of the United States or LPR. Although gaining Lawful Permanent Resident status is often referred to informally as getting a "green card," the card one receives is actually white.


There are a number of requirements one must meet to qualify for Permanent Resident (green card) status: 

  • A family member of the green-card applicant must be either a United States Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident; and
  • The family member must demonstrate a capacity to financially support the applicant.

Qualifying Sponsor Requirements

United State Citizens may petition for the following family members:

  • Husband or wife;
  • Unmarried child under 21 years old;
  • Unmarried son or daughter over 21;
  • Married son or daughter of any age;
  • Brother or sister, if you are at least 21 years old; and
  • Parent, if you are at least 21 years old.

Lawful Permanent Residents can petition for the following family members: 

  • Husband or wife; and
  • Unmarried son or daughter of any age.

Free Immigration Consultation

To find out if you or a family member may qualify to apply for a lawful permanent resident status (green card), call the immigration lawyerss at the Raza Mica Law Office. We provide free telephone consultations for anyone seeking immigration or residency in the United States. Simply call (888) Raza-Mica or (918) 878-0558 now to consult with an Oklahoma Immigration attorney or submit the form at the top left of this page.

Bookmark and Share
Work Visa Lawyer Family Visa Law